News & Notices
This part of the website is currently under construction!
* We thank AFE and Bridge London response for granting CASS last year, the Monitoring Evaluations have been sent to them to see how their fund has been wisely spent. Bridge has confirmed the feedback and we thank them. Now we waiting from AFE to do the same.
Cass submitted two applications to John Lyons and Alec Dickson for different small projects and looking forward to hear from them.
Welcome pack is ready for everyone and your feedback is important to us
NRCSE visit for the Quality Mark is arranged on 19 June @1pm
Nyirangongo Volcano strikes the East of Congo DR on Saturday @ 19h00 and left behind more damage in Goma city, pictures are on our facebook.
Please can everyone complete the survey from Ipsos MORI by the end of April 21
* On Saturday 5 May Cass will be on half term, the zoom will be OFF.
* New young people are welcome, happy to outreach more parents to contact;
*Camden Forum meeting, date not yet fixed
* 2 Teachers are finished their training with NRCSE - & waiting for the Quality Mark visit!
* Cass promotes to increase children and partners, so outreach is open to everyone
* No one is authorise to disclose any children, volunteers personal details to the public without prior consent.
* We are back! With the easter break coming to an end we look forward. to seeing you back at school this Saturday at 13:00.
* The Quality Mark visit on 27 March was postponed in April
* Our Zoom is working and we can open whenever. To access it you need to request for an ID & password.
* Young people from the Cartesians Academy had a home work how to develop Congo on infrastructure, housing, health care, education, etc.
* Miradi, a testimony is out in April 21, after a year for struggling from covid 67 days in hospital and miraculously healed.
* COVID-19 is still around and among us.Ensure you had your vaccine, mask, cleaned hands
NB.The contract with Six website will end on 5 April 2024.
Everyday matters! We must maintain social distancing at the loop. The Cartesians Academy is taking care to the pandemic measures. This is to make safe environment for everyone, including our staff.
This is because our community has lost between 24/12 to 4/1/2021 14 parents in London alone!, Most of them close friends and people we used to interact with! RIP.
*Ensure that when we come from outside;
*Please clean regularly with antiviral disinfectant that we can provide;
* Always wash your hands before and after you touch IT equipment, doors, toilet, etc.
* Wear your mask when going out;
* When you have symptoms, then you need a test or call NHS on 111.
For more information. you can visit the UK Government website guidance.